Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Passed!

I passed the TDLR Cosmetology Practical!  I did have a glitch...believe it or not I could not open the fingernail polish! The base coat bottle was stuck, and that sucked. Big Time, but did manage to open the small bottle of the color. Wow, I should have pre opened the bottles at home. It was truly my bad, my bad.

I can say you have to really listen to the ladies at the testing site! Sanitize -sanitize- sanitize that's all I suggest. Have your kit organized to the "T". I rented my kit from school and I'm glad I did. I would not have been able to get everything as organized. I did notice others did not have rented kits. But all went well. The room was cold. Be sure that you practice the curl demo, and all of the other things that are required.

It's hard not to have a case of the nerves.

I'm glad that this journey is over and a new one will begin. Now, I will await for my LICENSE to come in the mail! A door closes and another one opens. It's a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment