Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Finally!

I entered school on May 1, 2012 and graduated on April 2, 2013.

I had my exit interview, giving me the instructions on what to expect when taking my practical testing.
This testing can't come soon enough, now I have to wait for my hours to be submitted and then scheduling the test is the next step. I will upon satisfactory completion of the test receive my license!
After this the field is wide open. I must make the decision on were to apply. So for now rest and reflection is on my agenda.

It was certainly a rocky road to complete my cosmetology training. I received the basic knowledge for me to enter the work world. But much more is needed in my opinion. All I can say is you must focus on your training and try to do the very best on each client that you work on. Some you will do a great job others, not so well but they all are learning experiences. I'm glad I went over on my requirements.
I would have liked to have more extensive training and haircutting. But since my school had a heavy clientele and a lack of students; this was not the case. It's really too bad some students are not as focused as others.
I hope the school will look into this and make changes that will improve and encourage attendance.

I do thank all of those who helped me reach my goal.






No comments:

Post a Comment